Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Happy Feet Home Foundation reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time, with changes available online. Continued site usage after changes signifies acceptance of the modified agreement.
- This site, including information, names, images, logos relating to Happy Feet Home Foundation, is provided “as is,” without any express or implied warranty or endorsement. In no event will Happy Feet Home Foundation be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or damages arising from loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- Happy Feet Home Foundation does not warrant that this site’s functions will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server that makes it available are free from viruses, bugs, or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of materials.
- All commercial use or publication of displayed items is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Happy Feet Home Foundation. No license is conferred by Happy Feet Home Foundation to use any displayed items.
- Documents may be copied for personal use, given copyright and source indications are copied, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely. Some documents and photos have been published with permission from the copyright owners (who are not Happy Feet Home Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents, and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- Happy Feet Home Foundation is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. Links to third-party websites do not imply approval or endorsement by Happy Feet Home Foundation. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services published on or accessible through third-party websites.
- Any communication or material transmitted to any public area of the site is treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Address: 13/B-1 New Sindhi Society,
Opp. Old SIES College,
Jain Mandir Road, Sion (West), Mumbai 400022